NJ's Use of Force Laws
* Satisfies the NJ Use of Force training for your CCW application.
This class is given several times weekly and is a must for responsible NJ firearms owners.
The purpose of this class is to educate our students on NJ's Use of Force Laws. An important class for all those who have purchased a gun for self defense and home defense reasons. Learn what the State of New Jersey expects from its responsible gun owners in difficult situations. Learn the Use of Force principles to guide you before, during and after using force.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Attorney General 2022 Use for Force Guidelines
- Force Continuum exploration - understanding less than lethal options
- Use of Force in Defense of SELF
- Use of Force in Defense of OTHERS
- Use of Force in Defense of PREMISES AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Developing your own POST SHOOTING ACTION PLAN
- Choosing Legal Representation
Note: This class concludes with a 20 question T / F written exam. If you are applying for a CCW permit, this will satisfy the requirement of 13:54-2.4 b4.
PARTICIPANTS: Maximum 15
Required. See deadline dates and cancellation policy on-line.