$150.00 (Does not include any equipment)
$ 75.00 Equipment bundle available
30 minutes before class time to fill out paperwork and have your equipment to be inspected by staff.
Equipment will be made available for rent.
(Classes will only run if minimum amount of students is met.)
Required. See deadline dates and cancellation policy on-line.
This course is 1/2 classroom and 1/2 range time. The course is designed for the beginner or novice rifle shooter who wishes to learn principles of safe rifle operation and marksmanship. This class stresses mind set and attitude as cornerstones for all future firearms training.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
• Anatomy of a Rifle.
• Safe handling practices
• Fundamentals of ammunition and rifle shooting
• Proper stance and trigger pull
• Eye and Ear protection: Prescription eye glasses may be used instead of safety glasses.
Ear protection with a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26db or more.
• NJ Compliant Rifle: Please call to confirm caliber is compliant with our backstop specs.
• Ammunition: 50 rds of ammunition.